Friday 20 February 2015

Sewing Some...Tea Towels

Good morning dear friends and a very happy Friday to you!  
What a wonderfully busy crafty week we had...  

We needed a small gift for a dear friend the other day, so I thought a beautiful handmade tea towel would be perfect!

My mom and I worked together to create this sweet tea towel... I cut out the fabric hearts and the actual towel from Waffle weave and hemmed the edges... 
...Then Mom appliqued the hearts onto the towel...

Oh!  I am so happy with the end result!  And I just love the colours...


I hope the recipient enjoys many pleasurable hours drying dishes with this tea towel...

~ Blessings on your weekend! ~

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful towels -- extra special because they are handmade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thank you so much, Shoregirl! I am so happy you stopped by today - always delightful to hear from you! May your week be lovely!
      Blessings,
      Kelly-Anne

      Delete

What do you think? It is always a delight to hear from my readers, so feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with me! I will respond to your comment through email, so please ensure you are not a ''no-reply'' blogger if you would like me to do so...
Blessings,
Kelly-Anne