Wednesday 19 August 2015

Beige & Green Ellie Softie...

 
 Here is a new neutral coloured Ellie Softie I made this week...

Oh, how sweet and precious babies are!
 Whilst creating this adorable new beige and green ellie, I thought of the darling wee one who will
receive it...wish I could see the smile on their face...❤

~
My sewing machine has been humming quite contentedly this week, my friends....
I am working on a delightful project I hope to share pictures of next week...smiles...

Have a beautifully creative Thursday!
Kelly-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? It is always a delight to hear from my readers, so feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with me! I will respond to your comment through email, so please ensure you are not a ''no-reply'' blogger if you would like me to do so...
Blessings,
Kelly-Anne