Tuesday 22 September 2015

Pretty Teeny Weeny Bunting...

 

Oh, one thing I dearly love about sewing is all the gorgeous fabric scraps that fill my scrap box on a regular basis!

I love sorting through all the pretty bits and pieces and selecting coordinating fabric remnants to use for a sweet teeny weeny bunting...


 
This adorable little bunting is very popular due to its small and unique size...
It is so cheerful....I love lining my shelves with the little flags or simply decorating a plain wall!


Ideal as indoor or outdoor decor, this pink teeny weeny bunting measures 1.5m in length, and features 20 tiny flags, each measuring approximately 5cm...



As with other heart❤made products, only 100% cotton fabric has been used for this teeny weeny bunting and has been lovingly handmade by me.
This pretty teeny weeny bunting is now available in our Etsy shop!

Have a blessed Tuesday, sweet friends!
Kelly-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? It is always a delight to hear from my readers, so feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with me! I will respond to your comment through email, so please ensure you are not a ''no-reply'' blogger if you would like me to do so...
Blessings,
Kelly-Anne