Thursday 9 June 2016

Busy as a Bee...

I have been ever so busy lately creating a special order for a client...it is always delightfully challenging to receive a request for something I have never made before...  
Little fabric stars...fleece clouds...fabric raindrops...just a couple of the new items I have been sewing.
 

Oh, and a few other items such as...

Elegant fabric covered hangers...

Ellie softies...

 Sweet hessian jointed bunnies...

 
More ellie softies...

 Beautiful mini bunting...

 Oh and another adorable farmer boy rabbit...

~
Stay posted for a few more new projects...what fun it has been to experiment with different patterns, fabrics and colours...I feel a bit like an artist!

In the meantime, I would love you to stop by my little Etsy shoppe...it brings me the greatest pleasure to parcel up something special for someone...complete with ribbons and bows...and send it off to bless another!

Have a wonderfully creative weekend, dear readers!
Kelly-Anne 

6 comments:

  1. I'm always so chramed by your creation and by the joy and the love you always put in everything you do, blessed be, my sweet heart !

    Hope you had a lovely week, I'm sending my dearest love while wishing you a most beautiful weekend ever
    with utmost gratitude

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an artist! So clever,these are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kelly-Anne! What fine treasures you have been creating! I absolutely love those little fabric raindrops and clouds...what a clever idea! And those little elephants are oh-so-cute {{smiles}} But, perhaps, my favorite is the bunting! Oh how I adore bunting! I would have it all over my house if I could...I just love it so!

    I left a comment on your sweet post today over at Beautiful Girlhood, but just had to pop in here too and say hello! I hope all is well in your corner of the world, and know that I am thinking of you often!

    With ever so much love and many hugs,
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the new products you have been working on. The clouds and raindrops are precious! You are such a talented young woman! I am glad you are doing so well in your shop! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear sweet friend,
    What beautiful products you have created! I love the elephants and the bunting. :)
    Good job dearie!

    Love in Christ,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps. Have you tried making bags/purses? :-)

    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? It is always a delight to hear from my readers, so feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with me! I will respond to your comment through email, so please ensure you are not a ''no-reply'' blogger if you would like me to do so...
Blessings,
Kelly-Anne